Board of Education Election 2022-23
This year three seats are available on the school board. John Kalisz, and Robert Long are running unopposed, and Charleen Kane has petitioned for her first term. The budget vote is being held on Tuesday May 17, 2022 at Walter B. Howard Elementary School gymnasium from 12pm-9pm.
Board of Education Meetings for 2020-21
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases the New Lebanon CSD will be having virtual BOE meetings. Look for updates on our website of when our board meetings will transition back to in person meetings.
February’s board meeting will be virtual. Please find the meeting link below for March9, 2022.
Monday, Mar 28 • 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/bhc-
Or dial: +1 219-316-1601 PIN: 439 037 872#
All meetings will take place in the building library and take place at 7pm unless otherwise noted.
- July 14, 2021 Organizational Meeting- WBH
- August 11, 2021 Public Hearing on Codes of Conduct & Regular Meeting- WBH
- September 15, 2021 Regular Meeting- JSHS Gym
- October 13, 2021 Regular Meeting- JSHS Gym
- November 10, 2021 Regular Meeting- JSHS Gym
- December 8, 2021 Regular Meeting- JSHS Gym
- January 12, 2022 Regular Meeting- Virtual
- February 9, 2022 Regular Meeting- JSHS
- March 9, 2022 Regular Meeting- WBH
- April 13, 2022 Regular Meeting
- April 13, 2022 Questar III Annual Meeting @ Questar
- April 26, 2022 Questar III Vote Meeting Time 7:30am -*This is a Tuesday
- May 4, 2022 Public Hearing on Proposed Budget and Regular Meeting- WBH
- (May 17, 2022 Annual Budget Vote and Annual Election)
- June 8, 2022 Regular Meeting- WBH
Accessing Board Materials Through Board Docs
After you have clicked on BoardDocs, click on “Enter Public Site.” On the left hand side of the page, you will see a box titled, “Active Meetings”. Click on the meeting date that you wish to view, then click on “View the Agenda” box. The agenda will now display. To navigate through the agenda, please click on the letters on the left hand side of the screen. The item will then display on the left hand side of the screen.
Budget information is available on our budget webpage.
The Board may be addressed on matters concerning programs and/or operations of the district, other than matters involving personnel and comments that constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy. Comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person. Members of the Board do not directly respond to citizen concerns during Public Comment. While the Board does not wish to infringe upon free speech protections, it must be stressed that Public Comment is not deemed to be an open forum. In addition, any remarks which may be considered defamatory or stigmatizing are prohibited and will be declared out of order.