During this unprecedented time there may come a time in which we need to close one of our schools temporarily. We will follow our typical Wednesday schedule. See below for information for both schools:
New Lebanon Jr/Sr. High School:
- Teachers will post a lesson or activity on their Google Classroom Site for each class.
- Students are expected to log into their classes Google site and complete the activity or lesson
- Attendance will be taken during every class
Walter B. Howard Elementary School:
Day care will not be available for the time being.
- Students should log into their Reading A to Z /RAZZ Kids account and follow teacher’s expectations.
- Students should log into their Math IXL accounts and follow teacher’s expectations
- The child’s teacher will send out an email with specific directions.
- Attendance will be taken using the log in features of these programs.