We are presently offering two windows of time for students to obtain yearbooks that were ordered and enter the building to retrieve personal items from their lockers. Seniors may obtain their caps and gowns at this time as well. We are also asking that students also bring back any library materials that had been checked out prior to our departure from school. The entry times will be as follows:
Tuesday, June 2 from 10:00am-12:00pm
Wednesday June 3 from 2:00pm-4:00pm
Due to the COVID-19 situation, there are strict rules with regard to entry into the building.
- Only a set number of people are going to be permitted into the building at one time (to be based on the location of individual student lockers). The student may be accompanied by 1 adult.
- All individuals entering the building must bring and wear a mask. Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Individuals must maintain a distance of 6 feet from one another at all times.
- Access to the building is limited to the student’s locker ONLY
- Entry will be granted on a first come, first serve basis. In the event that we have a large number of students looking to access the building at one time, we will be asking that they wait in their vehicles for their turn.
Please be advised that due to our need to thoroughly clean and disinfect the building, all unclaimed items will need to be disposed of by the close of the day on June 16th.