Safety is our #1 priority at Walter B. Howard, so we wanted to review morning drop-off procedures.
- The student drop-off zone is the small circle by the main door.
- Please pull-up all the way.
- Do not park in the circle.
- Please have students exit your vehicle on the passenger side of the car.
- Please pull out in order of the cars. Please do not go around the car in front of you.
- If you need to escort your child into the building, or bring something into the building, you will need to park in the parking lot. Please do not park in the circle.
- Be aware of your speed when entering the parking lot and drop-off. Students may be exiting vehicles.